Safer digital classrooms at no cost to schools
Keeping students safe in a digital learning environment is an important part of every educator’s job. Through the partnership of Bark’s powerful classroom safety tools and LanSchool’s purposeful classroom management solutions, it’s also the easiest.
- Bark’s complimentary safety solution monitors school-issued G-Suite and Office 365 accounts for digital dangers including threats of violence, suicidal ideation, cyberbullying and more.
- Receive an exclusive Image Removal tool through the LanSchool partnership to help detect inappropriate images and block offending content from student devices.
- Identify digital dangers with Bark’s contextual AI threat detection. Escalated threats are analyzed by a dedicated team of specialists to review for instances of abuse.
- Give parents the power to keep their children safe while they complete assignments on their school-issued accounts outside of the classroom. Schools can also share alerts 24×7.
- Bark is compliant with the Children’s Internet Protection Act (CIPA), FERPA and the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).
- Allow students to browse the internet, databases and physical servers safely thanks to encrypted and authenticated data.