Protect students from dangerous digital content
Keeping students safe in a digital learning environment is the most important part of every educator’s job. Through the partnership of Bark’s powerful classroom safety tools and LanSchool’s purposeful classroom management solutions, it’s also the easiest.
- Bark’s complimentary safety solution monitors school-issued G-Suite and Office 365 accounts for digital dangers including threats of violence, suicidal ideation, cyberbullying and more.
- Receive an exclusive Image Removal tool through the LanSchool partnership to help detect inappropriate images and block offending content from student devices.
- Identify digital dangers with Bark’s contextual AI threat detection. Escalated threats are analyzed by a dedicated team of specialists to review for instances of abuse.
- Give parents the power to keep their children safe while they complete assignments on their school-issued accounts outside of the classroom. Schools can also share alerts 24×7.
- Bark is compliant with the Children’s Internet Protection Act (CIPA), FERPA and the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).
- Allow students to browse the internet, databases and physical servers safely thanks to encrypted and authenticated data.